Hibachi restaurants are booming in the United States!
According to Wikipedia, Hibachi-style restaurants are often used in the United States as a term for Japanese teppanyaki cooking, in which gas-heated hotplates are integrated into tables around which many people can sit and eat at once.
What is a Hibachi Grill?
The Hibachi (Japanese for”fire bowl”) itself is a traditional Japanese heating device. It consists of a round, cylindrical or a box-shaped open-topped container, made from a heatproof material and designed to hold burning charcoal.
And however dining in a Hibachi restaurant is great, we all know NOTHING can beat a good barbecue with family and friends in the backyard.
So let’s see which Hibachi Grills we have in store for you to make that possible.
Our ultimate Hibachi Grill:
If it’s up to us, here at the Hibachi Grill Store, we choose the Lodge L410 as our ultimate favorite cast iron Hibachi Grill.
It is everything you look for when searching for a Hibachi Grill.
It’s tough, solid and it looks great. It’s small enough to take everywhere and at the same time big enough for all your grilling needs.
The cast iron Lodge L410 is very well built and therefore very durable.
Not so surprisingly it’s our bestseller too.
Why a Hibachi Grill?
If you are in doubt about getting a Hibachi Grill yourself, here are some pointers to consider:
- A Hibachi Grill is relatively small, so very easy to take along to any backyard, park, beach, forest and/or party.
- At the same time, a Hibachi Grill is big enough to grill complete meals for several people.
- When not in use, you can stall your Hibachi Grill anywhere in any box, closet, locker, storage place or on a shelf.
- A Hibachi Grill is perfect for everybody who wants to grill his or her own meal when having a big barbecue.
- There are electric Hibachi Grills for inside use, perfect for grilling the whole year around.
- And if you don’t like electric Hibachi Grills, you may like our Hibachi Stone.